Putting up healthy weight requires persistence and patience. Your entire focus should be on eating healthy food in right portions at right time intervals. When an individual searches for weight gain diet plans, he expects to find to those healthy foods in the diet which he loves. Likewise, a vegetarian person looks for vegetarian foods in his weight gain diet plan.
Whether you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian some simple basic rules are important to follow. These rules are as follows-
- Take good amount of Calories from healthy foods (Add 250 calories in a day)
- Include vegetables in your diet
- Consumption of dairy foods should be increased (especially milk)
- Increase the number of meals
- Important to incorporate proteins in diet along with high calorie foods (Some folks would remember lines written in science books-Proteins are building blocks of growth, so your muscle health and bone health are directly correlated to proteins)
- Weight Gain Supplements
- Some Yoga Asanas work a Great Way in Gaining Weight
- Say no to Stress
Vegetarian Diet Foods for Weight Gain
The following table sums up different food sources, Calories and food options in the food sources which a vegetarian person can refer to in weight gain scenario.
|Food Sources||Calories||Food options|
Along with these food options, it is important to take supplements like vitamin supplements and calorie boosters. People usually go on vegetarian diet when they want to lose weight. But gaining weight on vegetarian diet is not impossible.
One should be aware of how to pair foods together in a vegetarian diet. The easiest way to gain weight as a vegetarian is to target and track protein levels in your diet. Don’t forget to exercise, do yoga.